What information do we collect from you?
- We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order with us, subscribe to our newsletter, fill up a form on our website, enter in our contest, respond to our survey or engage in communication with us via email or other relevant channels.
- When placing an order or registering on our website, we may ask you to provide details such as your name, email address, shipping/ postage address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
- In the case that you are purchasing a gift, we collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the purchase/ order. The information we collect about gift recipients will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Like many other websites, we use "cookies" to enhance/ personalize your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website. Please refer to the "do we use "cookies"?" section below for more information about cookies and how we use them.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Our website, products and services are directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old. We operate in compliance with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and do not collect information from anyone under the age of 18 years old.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in one or more of the following ways:
- To enhance and personalize your website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that suit your interests.
- To allow us to provide better customer service in response to your customer service requests.
- To quickly and efficiently process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website features.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletters, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from us, please refer to the "how can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below.
- If you have not subscribed to our newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in website features such as a contest, promotion, survey or other marketing programs will be given a choice whether they would like to be subscribed to our newsletters and receive promotional emails from us.
- The email address we collect from you while processing your order may be used to send you emails containing information, updates or reminders pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/ credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many features that make your website experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the phone or by emailing us.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below.
The term "outside parties" does not include My Little Vaporium. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
How can you unsubscribe to our newsletters or modify information you have provided to us?
To opt-out from receiving future promotional emails and newsletters, refer to and follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. You can also do so by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our website and remove your shipping/ postage addresses, billing addresses, payment information and other information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual order or purchase/ sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third Party Links
In attempt to provide you with increased customer value and a better overall experience, we may include third party links to websites such as Facebook and Instagram on our website. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Questions and Feedback
We welcome any questions, comments, and concerns about your privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issues.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our "Terms and Conditions" section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website, products and services.